Reports help you to get an overview of your entire business.
To view report click on Reports & Select the report you want to view.
Some Reports come filter relevant options to help you analyze your business better.
Purchase & Sale Report #
This report shows the total purchase, Purchase Including tax, Purchases with Dues amount; and Total Sale, Sale Including tax, Sale Due.
Tax Reports #
Shows the Input & Output Taxes.
Contacts Report(Customers & Suppliers Reports) #
This report shows the details of Purchase & Sell with all contacts (Suppliers & Customers) and also any Due amount. Positive Due amount indicates payment by contact, negative indicates payments to the contact.
Stock Report #
The stock report displays the stock details. With this, you can track the remaining stock and total sold quantity sold for all products.
For variable products – you can click on the Green Plus button before the SKU column to get details stock reports for each product variations.
Stock value by Purchase & sales price #
In the stock report, you can also get information about the current stock value based on their purchase price & value based on selling price. Check the below screenshot of stock report.
Trending Products Report #
- This report helps you to determine the demand of the products.
- You can apply different filters to filter the product.
- Select a Business Location to view trends for a particular business location.
- Select Product Category, Sub-Category, Brands, Units, Date Range to filter them.
- Set “No. of products” to view the top that amount of product. Using this you can view Top 5, Top10 or any number of top products.
Expense Report #
Expense report helps you to analyze expenses for business locations and also analyze based on expenses categories.
Register Report #
View details of all registers and filter registers based on User and/or Status (Open or Closed)
Sales Representative Report #
- View Sales and Expenses details of Sales representative
- Filter them with User, Business Location, Date Range