Browser notification helps the user to get notified of any notification quickly.
Your POS must use https or must have an SSL certificate installed.
Steps to enable it: #
- Signup for a pusher account here https://pusher.com/
- Login to your pusher account.
- Click on “Create new app”
- Enter the details:
Name your app,
Select a cluster,
What’s your front-end tech? will be jQuery
What’s your back-end tech? will be Laravel.
Click on “Create my app” and after that, you will find the pusher details as given in the screenshot below\
Setup in UltimatePOS:
- If you’re using the SaaS-Superadmin module then go to
Superadmin Settings -> Pusher Settings -> Enter the details:
PUSHER APP ID, PUSHER APP KEY, PUSHER APP SECRET, PUSHER APP CLUSTER and save it.
- If not using SaaS-Superadmin, then login to cpanel/directadmin or FileZilla, open the .env file present in the pos code for editing. Then you will find the pusher related configuration. Enter the below configuration:
PUSHER_APP_ID=<your pusher app id>
PUSHER_APP_KEY=<your pusher app key>
PUSHER_APP_SECRET= <your pusher app secret>
PUSHER_APP_CLUSTER=<your pusher app cluster>Save the file and the notification will work.
Pusher notifications will not support on IOS devices. You need to disable pusher notifications in IOS forGlobal POS.